Imagine chatting with your friends about what you did over the weekend or listening to music on a road trip. Sometimes it’s the small pleasures in life that bring a big smile to our faces. It’s easy to take for granted the opportunity to socialize with others. That’s why community integration is a key focus at Crossroads of Western Iowa.
As a parent or guardian, it can be challenging to find the right integration opportunities for your loved one. You may be thinking:
- Will my loved one be safe in this environment?
- Will my loved one have the opportunity to work on life skills development?
- Will my loved one have fun?
- Will my loved one get the attention needed to benefit from this program?
- Why is this better than me taking my loved one to a painting class or the zoo or bowling?